From Monday 28th September 2020, University campus will be lively with food and drink for Freshers on Centenary Square.
In your ‘bubble’ and adhering to social distancing guidelines, you can enjoy great BBQ eats that includes ‘Bling dogs’, wood fired jacket potatoes and food grilled on the parrilla. Across the week, there will be a mixture of Asian inspired dishes, wood fired pizzas, a smoothie juice bar and hot drinks and sweets treats from the Craft Coffee van to choose from.
List of stalls and opening times, week commencing Monday 28th September:
- ‘Old Smokey’ Pit Master BBQ (12pm – 6pm) – ‘Bling dogs’, Meat joints smoked slow and low, burgers and vegetarian bites.
- LSP freshly made hot dishes (12pm – 6pm) – wood fired jacket potatoes, Asian inspired dishes, curries, loaded dirty fries and flatbread wraps. There will be vegetarian and vegan options available.
- Smoothie Juice Bar (10am – 4pm) – Healthy, fruity, tropical smoothies.
- Craft Coffee Van (8.30am – 4pm) – Craft hot drinks, confectionery, cakes and pastries.
- Taste Events (12pm – 6pm) – wood fired pizzas from refurbished horse box, loaded mac and cheese and an Indian spice bar.
All stalls and outlets on campus are cashless as an added customer safety measure, you are only able to pay through cashless methods. With UPAY, you are rewarded for each contactless payment with 5% back in loyalty points for every £1 spend. Download the UPAY app.